New York Travel Diary

Monday, December 21, 2015


Coat: Zara
Turtle Neck: JCrew
Leather Leggings: Express
Sneakers: New Balance
Scarf: Zara












 New York City is always a good idea. I had the opportunity to visit the Big Apple to celebrate my little sister's 21st birthday over the weekend.  


Our first stop was Queen's Comfort, I loved the energy and happiness in this little breakfast joint. The staff members danced around instead of walking, there was a live DJ, and the people were welcomed to do karaoke.


Second on the list was the Brooklyn bridge, followed by a nap at  Hotel Vertivera quick stroll around Times Square, the Rockefeller Center, and dinner at El Basudero (a colombian restaurant).
----------------------
The Christmas spirit in the city was evident, and while I enjoyed every bit of it, my highlight of the trip was visiting St. Patrick's cathedral. The Neo-Gothic architecture in this building is breathtaking (hello, dream wedding location!... A girl can dream, right?).
While I was there appreciating the architecture, I couldn't help but notice the many people praying and lighting up candles. The World tries to search God in many different ways, but there is only one way, Jesus. I am so grateful that
 once per year, we can all come together and recognize the birth and priesthood of the One true King and Savior, Jesus. May we never forget the reason for this season.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you :)

 

Her Sweet Indulgence © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger