Life Lately

Saturday, December 26, 2015




Vest: JCrew
Top: Gap
Jeans:Zara
Shoes: Zara (They're on sale now).


It's been a while since I wrote one these posts.
Lately, I have been:

Watching the Office. Steve Carrell is the funniest man on earth, and John Krasinsky is to die for. Yes, John. Kind men are irresistible! 
Reading By the River Piedra I sat Down and Wept by Pablo Coelho and 1 Kings in the Bible. I am obsessed with the story of Elijah but that deserves it's own post

Eating bacon, bacon, and more bacon. This recovering vegetarian is meeting some meat goals! I have also been addicted to this Alphonso mango ice-cream from the Talenti brand. They sell it in wholefoods. Buy me a pint and I will love you for ever.
Wearing this Zara scarf. You can check it out on this post. It's super soft and it goes with everything, and it's on sale. You're welcome!

Looking for furniture for my new place. I have never purchased furniture and have found the process quite fun and stressful.

Thinking about balance. so. much! I do not believe in new year resolutions. The idea of waiting for the calendar to change to make lifestyle changes seems a little primitive to me. Everyday offers new opportunities to establish new goals and make changes, but with the year coming to an end, I have been finding myself thinking about what worked and what did not work on 2015. One of my new year goals is to slow down a bit and live a more balanced life.   
Planning my February vacation (insert excited). My friend and I are waiting until December 31st to book the trip. We have no idea where we are going even though there are some places we have both mentioned. The fact that we do not know where we are going yet adds to the excitement. No better way to start the new year than by booking a vacation.

Using this mineral fusion berry glow product. It gives you the softest red for your checks, lips, and eyelids. Did I mention it's gluten free and paraben free? You may order it from Amazon or from wholefoods' beauty section. 

Loving these Karen Walker sunglasses, must buy them for my vacation.

2 comments:

  1. I love posts like this, they're so nice to read. I agree the US Office is brilliant, Jim & Pam are just too much, I couldn't get enough of how cute they were when I used to watch!

    Charlotte xx
    Fox Socks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quintessential all-American jacket is re-imagined in white vest denim and silver buttons by American Rag.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you :)

 

Her Sweet Indulgence © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger