OOTD// All Black with a Pop of Plaid

Sunday, November 29, 2015




Winter is around the corner, and as the cozy season approaches, I find myself gravitating towards the "all black" look. One thing I love about this look is that it can be casual without looking effortless. I wore this look to attend a church event on Saturday morning, and then for one final stop at the Creeperie. To compliment the look, I wore this BB Dakota plaid coat. One of the things I love about this coat is that is thick enough to keep me warm without making me feel like an eskimo. If you are shopping for a coat, this one was reduced from $130 to $91, and you may get an additional 25% off by entering GOBIG15 at checkout. You are welcome!
 
Turtle neck top: Gap
Pants: Levis
Boots: Ann Taylor

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you :)

 

Her Sweet Indulgence © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger