Hair Care

Thursday, July 9, 2015


Let's talk about hair care. I have been following the same routine for the past year, and it has worked miracles and restored my hair. If you are interested in trying it out, you will need three simple ingredients that are already in your kitchen:

1) Apple cider vinegar.
2) Baking soda.
3) Coconut oil.

I have been a coconut oil addict for the past couple of years. I use it to remove my make up, to moist my body at the sauna, and as a hair mask.

Every other week, I apply coconut oil on my dry hair, and leave it in for 30 minutes. When it's time to wash off, I mix the shampoo with a cup of apple cider vinegar and three table spoons of baking soda. The apple cider vinegar, and baking soda do a great job getting rid of any build up you might have accumulated by applying spray or any other hair products.

Is there a routine you follow? Any true and tried DYI recipes?

1 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like your hair.We keep in touch...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you :)

 

Her Sweet Indulgence © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger