To my nephew:

Tuesday, April 14, 2015




To my nephew,

I am in the delivery room anxiously waiting to meet you. Your grandmother is here in the delivery room, while your father stepped out to the vending machine. Truth is, he's too excited and too nervous to sit still. 

There is something you don't know, and might never fully understand, and that is the extent of our love for you. We prayed for you for five long years, and God has finally granted us the honor of welcoming you to this world. 

You have been blessed with two exceptional parents. Your father is the second best man in the world, the first one is your grandfather (he raised your mother and I). Your father is kind, honest, smart, humble and a man of honor. You are going to learn so much from him! Your mother is loving, caring, strong, wise, diligent, an amazing sister, an amazing daughter, and an amazing wife. I cannot wait to see her play the role of mother.

The photo pictured on this post was taken on our last family trip, the one we took on December 2014, five months before you were born. Your mother and I were sitting on an airplane 36,000 ft above ground. Elizabeth (your aunt), and I were trying to negotiate the seat next to your mother's seat because she is just the type of person you feel safe around. 

My little Adam, when life gets turbulent remember that you have been blessed with the best co-pilots in the world (your mother and father). Remember that we prayed for you for five years. For five long years the world waited for you, and you are finally here. You are more than special. Be kind and courageous, the God who gifted you to this world will protect and watch over you all the days of your life. 


Cannot wait to meet you,

Your Auntie Who Loves You to Pieces

1 comments:

  1. Hello! I think your blog is fantastical so I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out here: http://www.foraluckygirl.com/?p=1945

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you :)

 

Her Sweet Indulgence © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger