The Waiting Game

Thursday, March 29, 2012


Lately, I find myself immersed between the known and the unknown, playing the waiting game as wait to hear back from the graduate schools I applied to. The amusement of being held between the present and the future, anticipating and expecting –is both, thrilling and scary. it feels like I’m stuck between the grey of the winter and the spring breeze; it feels like the seasons are changing in me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Sehr schöne Bilder.

    snowwhite90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post-college life is such a crazy transition. I definitely understand the feelings that you put so beautifully! Hold on tight, things change, but you'll make it through!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such pretty pics:) we're all in a waiting game of some sort it seems:) fingers crossed on those grad apps! i for one think they are absolutely fabulous and i know you'll do great! i hope your week is off to a beautiful, blessed start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i too love the photos Ana. I wish you the best on the applications...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well well said, oh how we can all relate to this in different ways...keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you hear back soon. The anticipation for this kind of thing is never fun. I'm waiting to hear back with my actual audition dates. Somehow not knowing the date is worse than knowing it and it being near.
    Love the pictures. Keep breathing dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. in love with all of these photos! great mood. the first one is striking.

    http://bridgetfossedal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you :)

 

Her Sweet Indulgence © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger