Monadnock Mountain

Saturday, October 19, 2013

My little sister, her friend and I ventured to my favorite spot in New Hampshire last week, Mt. Monadnock. I have never been hiking during this time of the year, the changing colors of the leaves made the experience surreal. 
I did not pack any extra layers, and was not ready for the lower temperatures at the summit. Pictured above is Jose, a Puerto Rican hiker who had a car full of hiking gear and extra clothes. He was kind enough to let me borrow 3 of his sweaters, gloves, and the pair of socks I am wearing on the pictures above. Yes, I was wearing two pair of socks, 4 sweaters, and gloves and I was still cold. 


We are blessed to live in such a beautiful world! 
I am already planning my next trip.

8 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: great pics. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it was a really fun experience! Your pictures are gorgeous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hiking and I would love to hike in an area where the leaves turn beautiful colors. Don't see much of that in San Diego.

    -Char
    charsd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a lovely location! The Fall colours are stunning :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what beautiful pics, such lovely autumn colours!
    Ive just come across your blog, its fantastic :)

    If you have any tips on how to visit New York on a budget please visit my blog! http://itschristiefriday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine,

      Thank you for stopping by. Please visit Megan's blog for tips about visiting NY: http://www.megfee.com/
      I live three hours away from the city. I wish I visited more often. Megan has some great tips since she is a New Yorker.

      Delete
  6. That place is gorgeous!!And the pictures too..
    Have a nice day ;D

    http://aontheway.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you :)

 

Her Sweet Indulgence © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger