Dear Children,

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Surround yourself with people who lift you higher, who offer good advice, who bring the best in you. This is Mr. Cullen. He has been many things in his life: a basketball player, a basketball coach, director of athletics, and a member of the Rhode Island College Board of Governors. The list goes on, and on... But if you ask me how I will remember him, I will tell you he was the person who gave me the extra push I needed when I first started college. The person who held my hand until I walked across the stage on May 19, 2012 and became the first college graduate in my family.
 photo f967377a-50e1-4f82-8a65-6417f03bfbc1_zpseec31fba.jpg

photo 02.23.13

2 comments:

  1. It's awesome to find mentors like that! People who care make everything great. Glad you found someone like that.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you :)

 

Her Sweet Indulgence © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger