Confessions, Confessions

Sunday, February 24, 2013

 photo e2dfe60b-c23f-4bab-9b72-dd300da8ec2a_zps27b0b548.jpg
 photo 2c5297c5-edeb-4c55-b0de-f263c94270dc_zps4f31fe4a.jpg
I have been spending a little bit too much time shopping, and day dreaming about outfits. My wallet isn't so happy about it, but my closet... Oh, my closet is thanking me right now. I have been getting rid of some of the outfits I accumulated throughout college and building what I call a grown up closet. It has been fun, and I can't wait to start sharing outfit photos soon.




Photos taken at Diva's Palace in Federal Hill, Providence.

7 comments:

  1. I finally caught up with some of your latest posts. I LOVE your pictures, especially the ones from Skeleton town.
    Can't wait to see some of your new sartorial choices ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling, I can't wait to start posting.

      Delete
  2. I think we all relate to that at some point!! These pictures are beautiful :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my dream, to ditch the ragged clothes what I've had forever and get seriously something better. My wallet doesn't appreciate it either, stores are so expensive here and in south drifting isn't something people do. In Paris can find amazing stuff from fleamarkets but here no :p

    I can't wait to see some photos, I need some good influences for my own wardrobe ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you :)

 

Her Sweet Indulgence © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger