ice-skating, young boys, and awkward moments

Friday, December 23, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The little sister and I took iceskating to the next level last night.
And by next level I mean:
The girls who walked on skates while holding around the iceskating ring dared to let go and walked a little faster without holding to the ring.

I think we made some progress, don't you?
 
I made it through the end of the night without hitting the floor (clapping).

Oh, do you see the last photo?
He's a 16 yr old high school student.
He and his little friend approached my little sister and I,
and asked if they could facebook us (is that the new way of asking can I get your number?)

Oh, I don't know,
I wouldn't want to know, but my future cougar self would have been proud of me for making young casanovas fall at my feet.

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha. What is it with guys just coming up to older gals? Had the same thing happening a couple of weeks ago when I was out with the girls of my class. Of course I only realized he was trying to hit on me afterwards... hahaa.
    Love the hats you and your sister are wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny...
    you girls look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so cute! looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ana, your pictures from all your posts are just too dang amazing >.<
    I also post pictures of the city I'm from (New York). Are you a professional photographer? What camera do you use?

    I wish you all the best and happy holidays ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and cool i love it!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Merry Christmas!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Rui: Thank you. I am not a professional photographer, I just enjoy photography (a lot). I use the Canon Rebel t2i, and adobe light room to edit :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you :)

 

Her Sweet Indulgence © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger